TopGear South Africa Magazine TopGun Movie Screening Experience Competition Terms & Conditions
Competition Dates: 14 May 2022 to 17h00 on 23 May 2022.
How to enter?
- Entrants must follow or like TopGear South Africa Magazine on either Twitter, Facebook or Instagram and enter using the prompts on the dedicated TopGun Movie Screening competition post in order to be eligible for the competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions herein.
Who can enter?
- The competition is open to residents of South Africa, over the age of 18, except employees and affiliates of TopGear Magazine South Africa and Porsche South Africa.
What is the competition prize?
- The prize as mentioned in the competition posts is a TopGun Movie Screening Experience which includes:
- 2x (two) tickets to the movie screening for each winner
- Each ticket includes a complementary popcorn and soft drink
- The TopGun Movie Screening will take place on 26 May 2022 at Ster Kinekor Cedar Square (Johannesburg) and Nu Metro Canal Walk (Cape Town)
- The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
- The tickets do not include travel, accommodation and other expenses which are the responsibility of the winner.
Choosing the winner:
- 15 winners will be selected for each city: Johannesburg and Cape Town
- Winners will be chosen via an electronic random selection process from all verified entries on 23 May 2022.
- The winner will be notified by via direct message on the specific channel from which they have won within 24 hours of the end date of the competition. We reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner should the winner not respond or answer the communication within 24 hours therafter.
Who is behind the competition?
The competition is arranged by Clipping Point Publishing (PTY) LTD, the official publishers of BBC TopGear Magazine South Africa.
The company reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with fulfilling the magazine subscription.
Clipping Point Publishing (PTY) LTD and its affiliates will not be responsible for any harm, damage, loss or claim relating to the provision of any element of a prize or any changes to a prize that may be made at any time.
Clipping Point Publishing (PTY) LTD shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
Clipping Point Publishing (PTY) LTD also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.